State Data Centre (SDC) has been identified as one of the important element of the core infrastructure for supporting e-Governance initiatives of National e-Government Plan (NeGP). Department of Information Technology, Himachal Pradesh (DITHP) has commissioned the Himachal Pradesh State Data Centre (HPSDC) on 30 May, 2016 to host IT applications of various Government Departments for the benefits of citizens, to provide efficient electronic delivery of G2C (Government to Citizens), G2G (Government to Government) and G2B (Government to Business) services and to create common infrastructure for State Government Offices which include (Computing devices-servers in shared mode, Storage, network devices, electrical, air conditioning, network connectivity, UPS, Rack etc.,) installation and integration of IT infrastructure (servers, telecom equipment, integrated portal/ departmental information system, Enterprise and network management system, security, firewalls/IDS, networking components etc.), software and databases.
- Hosting is available on VPS/ Co-Location/ Shared hosting model.
- A Tier 2 Data Centre with uptime 99.75%.
- Two ISP (NKN @ 1GBPS) and Airtel (50 MBPS).
- 157 applications/websites of 65 Departments/ organizations are presently hosted in HPSDC after successfully security audit closure.
- HP SDC is ISO/IEC 20000:2011 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified.
- HP SDC have its own Disaster Recovery (DR) Centre in Delhi.
HPSDC Hosting Rate Chart : Click Here
Annual charges for security Audit/ Assessment : Click Here