The Department of Information Technology has developed generic software for monitoring of court cases at departmental level. Using this software, Administrative Secretaries/ HoDs can easily monitor the status of the court case such as number of pending cases, timely filing of reply, personal presence required in a case, present status of case(s) etc. A separate module has been developed for Advocate General Office to update the status of cases or to enter new cases in the LMS software.
Scope of Project:
- To Digitize High Court Case Data of all Departments.
- Enable Departments to know about New Cases Instituted, Notices Issued, Due Date for filing Reply, Interim Orders etc.
- Digitization of Court Records -Provided technical assistance to the Honorable High Court for the selection of implementation agency.
- Advocate General Office is updating the status of cases on daily basis.
- New features have been incorporated in software like e-Mail, Mobile No updation and automatic generation of letters while entering the case details of concern department.