The Common Service Centers (CSCs) scheme in Himachal Pradesh proposes to establish 3366 CSCs at Panchayat level in the State. The scheme envisions CSCs as the front-end delivery points for Government, Private and Social Sector services to rural citizens at their doorsteps, in an integrated manner using Information and Communication Tools (ICT). Currently HPSCB is acting as the new SCA for the Lokmitra Kendra (LMK) project and services are being provided through HPSCB and Apna CSC payment gateway.
Presently CSCs + LMK are operational and providing services such as:
- Collection of HPSEB electricity bill.
- IPH water bill.
- Issuance of copy of Nakal Jamabandi (Land Records).
- HRTC Bus Ticket Booking.
- E-Aadhaar Printing.
- Updation of demographic details in Aadhaar.
- Permanent Enrolment Centres (PECs) for enrolling new Aaadhaar numbers (50 PECs are being setup at Block level. As on date 32 are made operational. For remaining, necessary hardware is being procured.
- MC Shimla Water Bill Collection.
- MC Shimla House Tax Collection.
- Jail Varta-Prisoner Relative Video Conferencing System.
- Farmer Portal-Registration,Feedback.
G2C Transaction Status through LMKs
(Transactions amounting to Rs 1,93,52,83,491/- recorded from 1st Apr, 2017 to 30th June,2018)
Total 3668 CSC/VLE are operational.
|Service Name||Transaction Count||Bill Amount|