- PMU setup to enable departments to start using e-Procurement portal
- 2nd and 4th Monday of every Month fixed for imparting training
- Payment gateway integrated to facilitate bidders to submit Tender fee, EMD online.
Future Strategy and Decisions
- Finance Department may ask departments to upload Award of Contract details on portal prior to release of funds
- Decision on moving PMU team to FD ? (it proposed to keep PMU in DIT)
- Prompt Change request support from NIC about the changes/ issue reported by end customer.
53 Departments/ Boards/ Corporations using e-Procurement
- Govt Departments : 25
- Boards/ Corporations: 28
World Bank DLI-4 also mandated use of all modules of e-Procurement
- World Bank DLI -4 Target fixed for FY 2017-18 is Rs 3173.3 Cr
- Departments have started using AOC module and orders worth Rs 3036.32 Cr. uploaded during FY 2018-19